Videocon Ducati V6200 or Nokia X2

mohityadavx

Youngling
Hi!

My Dad is working in videocon and i would get about 50% discount on Videocon phone. However I am equally inclined to nokia X2 due to its superb camera. Basically I want a multimedia phone with good camera and sound quality. I don't want 3G and even wifi isn't too significant for me. I avoid touchscreen, slider and flap as i deal with my phone in a lets say reckless manner. :cool: my budget is 6-7k.

kiddish

Right off the assembly line
Nokia X2 have the 5MP camera butclearity is not so good, and i think ducati have much batter camera compare to nokia X2.

pauldmps

Banned
The camera quality of X2 is not that great but the user interface will be definitely better than Videocon. If camera is your main requirement, look no further than Sony Ericsson phones (Elm, Hazel, etc)

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
actually i don't wanna touch upper limit of budget i am buying a mfd printer a psu , a graphics card and cellphone. I prefer to buy videocon ducati but is afraid about Proprietory OS.. After all u do't get such heavy discount everyday plz keep on suggesting. Won't buy frm SE had bad experience earlier and new brands like micromax,zen,lava etc.

pauldmps

Banned
The Videocon phone is not worth its price anyways. So if I were you, I wouldn't care of the phone.

What kind of problem did you have with SE phones earlier ? The C5 has a superb build quality & you might be able to get it a 7k. And don't forget that Symbian is better than Java.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@mohityadavx: My dad is also using Nokia X2.and camera quality is ok.but sound is loud far more than any other nokia phone becoz of 4speakers in it.

so go for X2 instead of videocon.

Top Bottom