Video splitter needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I have some avi, vob and mpeg files which need to be split and encoded for vcd . . I need some sw that can cut them into half easily and non time consumingly as encoding them is taking too much time and no 100% success either . . Please need splitter and splitter alone

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I couldn't understand one thing, the one who has asked also gave the same reply and said thanks.:???::???: Maybe he doesn't know about quotes.:p

OP
phuchungbhutia

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Fyi i do know abt the quotes but when i clicked the link it didnt take me to it so i went to the download.com and looked for it . . I pasted the link i obtained for my and others sake . .

OP
phuchungbhutia

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
The requested URL could not be retrievedWhile trying to retrieve the URL:
*www.download.cnet.com/Easy-Video-Splitter/3000-13631_4-10176687.html
The following error was encountered:
Unable to determine IP address from host name for
www.download.cnet.com
The dnsserver returned:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
The requested URL could not be retrievedWhile trying to retrieve the URL:*www.download.cnet.com/Easy-Video-Splitter/3000-13631_4-10176687.htmlThe following error was encountered:
Unable to determine IP address from host name for
www.download.cnet.com
The dnsserver returned:
DNS Domain 'www.download.cnet.com' is invalid: Host not found (authoritative).
This means that: The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL. Check if the address is correct. Your cache administrator issupport@ucfly.com.Generated Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:55:41 GMT by squid1 (squid/2.6.STABLE18)

Last edited:

mrintech

Technomancer
Pehle "junk" bolke gaali dete ho aur phir hasne wala smiley dikhate ho!!!
First of all Disk_Junkie STOP fighting and using languages like:

Mrintech I understand you now!! What a fool!! *www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing002.gif

There is no need to fight and you are violating forum rules yourselfs. Hope you understands ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom