[Video Feedback] Project FRS(Motivational)

napsterv

Journeyman
Hi guys,

I just decided to make a video to motivate the one's who are feeling low,depressed,faced failure etc.

This is the first half of it...Failure & Why do we fall.

What do you think about it?

Some addition? Deletion? Shortening etc?

+ve/-ve feedback?

Thanks,

P.S - There are a few glitches that I'll fix in the final vid. Bits of clip taken form some other vids.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Very cool thought. Yes there are some kinks that you need to iron out but as a whole the video is a nice attempt.

23 seconds passes in the video before the visuals appears making it a (very) long wait. This gives a reason for viewers to assume that video have nothing special. (Blame short attention span). Some clips in the start especially the "Pursuit of Happyness" can be trimmed. As a result of adding clips from multiple sources there are varied amount of aspect ratios between them. Which doesn't give the final edited video a consistent look. If you are using Adobe Premiere you can easily change aspect ratio of all the clips by dragging it from corners.

One suggestion I have is to add text to the video. Like some sub texts in quotes on the video. Not all narration but few important parts to add emphasis. But not like subtitles, rather the text can be written to the empty areas of video where props are there. Fade in and fade out on those texts will look good.

OP
N

napsterv

Journeyman
Very cool thought. Yes there are some kinks that you need to iron out but as a whole the video is a nice attempt.

23 seconds passes in the video before the visuals appears making it a (very) long wait. This gives a reason for viewers to assume that video have nothing special. (Blame short attention span). Some clips in the start especially the "Pursuit of Happyness" can be trimmed. As a result of adding clips from multiple sources there are varied amount of aspect ratios between them. Which doesn't give the final edited video a consistent look. If you are using Adobe Premiere you can easily change aspect ratio of all the clips by dragging it from corners.

One suggestion I have is to add text to the video. Like some sub texts in quotes on the video. Not all narration but few important parts to add emphasis. But not like subtitles, rather the text can be written to the empty areas of video where props are there. Fade in and fade out on those texts will look good.

Thanks for your valuable input.

Yes, I too felt that "POH" needs some trimming. At the first 23 seconds, I'll put some intro and quotes text.

About the aspect ratio, I'm using Sony Vegas Pro.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw did you laugh on that 3x9=3 thing?

Top Bottom