Status
Not open for further replies.

manishji

Broken In
Can anyone suggest a freeware video editing software. I only want to do simple tasks like cutting portions, inserting and rejoining in popular formats, so a small and non-complicated tool will do. Whre can i find it.
thnks to repliers in advance.
manish

Charley

Just Do It
I've had this from 2 years but I cant join the files together, why? I contacted Jiao customer care they say it works. It is a great player and plays most of the formats and cuts them too.

Ashootosh said:
VCD-CUTTER is also quite gud in these things.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
VirtualDub and VirtualDubMod both are free and open source software ... VCD Cutter is a shareware ..

Charley

Just Do It
it_waaznt_me said:
VirtualDub and VirtualDubMod both are free and open source software ... VCD Cutter is a shareware ..

Jiao has another software apart from VCD cutter, its MPEGPlayer which has a registration code wit it. It read almost all known formats. Ive been using it for almost 2 years now.

Ashootosh

Broken In
Yes VCD-Cutter can join two clips, actually I dont have it now so i cant tell u right now the whole procedure but I'll let u know how to do it as early as possible

T

Tux

Moviemaker 2 is far better than anything though its a pain to export the file

Charley

Just Do It
Ashootosh said:
Yes VCD-Cutter can join two clips, actually I dont have it now so i cant tell u right now the whole procedure but I'll let u know how to do it as early as possible

Yes I know the procedure i.e. press ctrl and select the multiple files you have to join and then then click on join,but when I do that it doesnt seem to work, below the screen it shows that the joined files is 0 bytes. So that does sum up that its not working properly or the software is corrupt.

Someone help me :(

Ashootosh

Broken In
which version of vcd cutter u r using rite now.... i think i tried joining clips once n it worked, after that my pc got formatted n now i dont have vcd cutter.

another option 4 u , i think windows xp's movie maker can also join two clips. try it (btw i m not so sure)

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
No idea bout 'VirtualDub and VirtualDubMod ' But
If you want simplicity then VCD cutter is the one for you.
Also the updated version of 'windows movie maker'
which is shipped with SP2 is quite good n user friendly for editing but im not sure if it can join multiple clips.
But VCD cutter is shareware and the trial version has some features blocked.
Try it n if you like it ya can buy it cos its not very .costly or ya ll have to &@#$# it .

Charley

Just Do It
Ashootosh said:
which version of vcd cutter u r using rite now.... i think i tried joining clips once n it worked, after that my pc got formatted n now i dont have vcd cutter.

another option 4 u , i think windows xp's movie maker can also join two clips. try it (btw i m not so sure)

V3.33 Jiao Mpegplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom