trs2099

Broken In
Hi i have intel e5200
asus motherboad
2 gb ddr 3
9800gt graphics card
320 gb hdd
400w vip smps.

I recently bought new LED monitor (China ) after i joined it to system i shows 4-5 Vertical lines on display . i took out card and then ran again and problem was gone. i checked the card on another m/c and card ran smooth.i had replaced my smps some time ago due to non running of system (it was coolermaster 450w) .so where exactly is the problem?

*forums.techguy.org/attachments/153841d1248621800/corrupt-display.jpg

Similar kind of problem .my monitor is LCD not crt .also can we pinpoint error
1.graphics card
2.smps
3.ram
4.cable(already replaced).

Last edited:
OP
T

trs2099

Broken In
as said earlier gone on onboard display problem disappeared .tried two monitors no problem to them. tried my card on someone else pc for 1-2 hours.even played games .no problem there also.can it be because of dust?

saswat23

Human Spambot
Yup, clean your mobo especially your PCI slots. Or it might be your PSU is in-sufficient to power up you card.
Which card and which PSU BTW? Be specific with model numbers.

OP
T

trs2099

Broken In
Hi,

the vertical lines were due to bad cable. but my graphics card is also giving me display problems. i am unable to read anything on display.every thing is like in matrix code.what must be the problem.also can 3 years old zotac 9800gt eco 512 mb be repaired in pune/mumbai ? if yes can someone post link to site,contact no of such service centre?

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
Hi,

the vertical lines were due to bad cable. but my graphics card is also giving me display problems. i am unable to read anything on display.every thing is like in matrix code.what must be the problem.also can 3 years old zotac 9800gt eco 512 mb be repaired in pune/mumbai ? if yes can someone post link to site,contact no of such service centre?

Zotac Provide 5 Years warranty.
2 Year Warranty from Supplier with Additional 3 Years after Registering with Zotac.(Product must be registered within 14 days of purchase).

Zotac service center in Pune
Zotac service center in Mumbai

Top Bottom