Vegetarian vs Non- Vegetarian

Flash

Lost in speed
I eat not veg to make sure those birds and animals don't rule the world. I specially don't like the idea of earth being overcrowded by lots of chickens.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
The sacrifice you're making now for the sake of mankind, will be remembered till the end of earth.
@Hrishi - The man who saved the world from chickens.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
just to make myself clear Im not representing govt's view. People develop misconceptions so quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Speaking from just the health point of view - I s it guaranteed that if we eat veg food only and abhor eating non-veg food we will live longer & healthier lives?

I think no. People in Japan are known for leading healthier, longer lives despite of being hard core non-vegetarians.

On the orther hand - Consider eating Paneer Butter Masala, Ghee fried veg items on a daily basis?

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
For People living in the colder climates such as Netsilik Inuit meat is the primary(earlier the only) source of food and clothing. For them non-veg is the natural process/way.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Logic is we are changing natural process.
"Changing Natural Process" takes a lot of time, according to the theory of evolution. That is why we see stupid people asking " If we evolved from Monkeys why are there still monkeys around? "
If you preach Veganism for your whole life, you're doing nothing and the chain will be broken sometime even if you pass on to the next generations.
Nothing is "natural" per se. The vitamn C that you'll get from a vitamin supplement is the same as what you'll get from a lemon. A healthy body is an appropriate balance of chemical reactions.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
"Changing Natural Process" takes a lot of time, according to the theory of evolution. That is why we see stupid people asking " If we evolved from Monkeys why are there still monkeys around? "
If you preach Veganism for your whole life, you're doing nothing and the chain will be broken sometime even if you pass on to the next generations.
Nothing is "natural" per se. The vitamn C that you'll get from a vitamin supplement is the same as what you'll get from a lemon. A healthy body is an appropriate balance of chemical reactions.

Well I guess I might also fall in the stupid category now coz even I 'm also puzzled as to how monkeys still exist while humans evolved out of them. Evolution doesn't happen overnight I agree but shouldn't certain species of apes show signs of evolving?:goldfish:

I think a more apt term is adaptation of food rather than evolution. When we can adapt the food to our liking why's there need for evolving as per food?

Flash

Lost in speed
Well I guess I might also fall in the stupid category now coz even I 'm also puzzled as to how monkeys still exist while humans evolved out of them. Evolution doesn't happen overnight I agree but shouldn't certain species of apes show signs of evolving?:goldfish:
Imagine 2 plants, one on the shade and one near the sunlight.
The one in the shade, will eventually die/show limited growth or grow dormant or it may totally evolve to variety which grows well only in shades. But the one near the sunlight, will eventually bend towards it and continues to grow.

Apply this logic to a monkey & a man, w.r.t evolution.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Imagine 2 plants, one on the shade and one near the sunlight.
The one in the shade, will eventually die/show limited growth or grow dormant or it may totally evolve to variety which grows well only in shades. But the one near the sunlight, will eventually bend towards it and continues to grow.

Apply this logic to a monkey & a man, w.r.t evolution.
That's an example of adaptation not evolution if I am not wrong. Both plants basically adapted to their surroundings.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
We didn't evolve from monkeys, We both had the same ancestor.

Top Bottom