Vector Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys,

Please advise me excellent vector editor that could go beyond the possibilites of art & would be easy to use. I am currently using Inkscape 0.46 but hangs in some break point although I have 2GB of RAM memory, as well as it has some bugs. Also using Adobe Illustrator CS2 but doesn't works with Carbide.UI 3.2 in Vista OS.

Remember I wanna use dis softy with some of my Carbide.UI 3.2 projects.

Plz, suggest me guys...

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I would have suggested u Inkscape. I have 640MB RAM and never experienced and hangups..though I dont do much of complex work.

You can have a look at these softwares.
SodiPodi
You can find more OpenSource softwares at Sound Forge website.

Commercial one is Corel DRAW.

Also using Adobe Illustrator CS2 but doesn't works with Carbide.UI 3.2 in Vista OS.

Remember I wanna use dis softy with some of my Carbide.UI 3.2 projects.
Sorry I never used Carbide..but what do you want to do? What do you mean it doesn't works with Carbide?

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Inkscape is free koolware.
Xara is the costly alternative. Bad.... very bad.... i meant the cost :D

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
I would have suggested u Inkscape. I have 640MB RAM and never experienced and hangups..though I dont do much of complex work.

You can have a look at these softwares.
SodiPodi
You can find more OpenSource softwares at Sound Forge website.

Commercial one is Corel DRAW.

Sorry I never used Carbide..but what do you want to do? What do you mean it doesn't works with Carbide?

CorelDraw can't edit victor graphics wich .svg extension as AI & Inkscape does. Will test SodiPodi & tell the results.

Inkscape is free koolware.
Xara is the costly alternative. Bad.... very bad.... i meant the cost :D

Xara3D too doesn't works with vector graphics with .svg extension. Well I donnu why Inkscape is getting problem. May be due to incompability issues with vista. will just takea ride with xp this evening.

Thanks responding guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom