narain

Broken In
Hi,

I upgraded my system two months back with the below configuration:
Processor: Pentium G630
RAM: 12 gb 1333 Mhz
Motheboard: Asus P8B75-V
Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD7750

I use Windows 7 and Windows XP on my system and I schedule utorrent downloads. But after the system upgrade i see that the torrents often stop downloading even if there are enough seeds and peers. Say if i keep 5 torrents for download, i see that only one would have downloaded at times or none at times. But seeding happens though for downloaded torrents!
The status in utorrent just says 'stopped'. I tried in both Windows 7 and Windows XP, its the same in both. I never faced this problem with my older system. I am not sure if its because of my network card or some uefi bios settings, i even optimized the utorrent settings but it didnt help. I havent tried any other torrent softwares yet. Please help.

gameranand

Living to Play
Make the Utorrent setting to default if that doesn't help. See if other bittorrent clients also faces the problem or is it just Utorrent.

Last edited:

chandanbs

Broken In
I hope you have setup your client as per "Setup Guide" or Ctrl+G shortcut..
In there, did you run bandwidth and network setup .. and can you post your result snapshot here?

gameranand

Living to Play
I guess its time for OP to report back to the thread as any further suggestions would be based on that.

Top Bottom