UT 2004 HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hi guys i am planning to buy the above game this diwali.IS the offline mode of game really enjoyable as i dont have broadband at home.Please tell me the current price of this game in planet m or any other shop in mumbai. 8)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
if u have ur friends to play it with u on lan , the it's a ultra cool game , else u shud go for some single player oriented game.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Well The single player bots are OK. Not that bad as some of the other games. Any way the price now is
RS 699. First it was Rs.1299

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
THANX

THANX A LOT Darthvader!May i know which store r u talking about?is it in mumbai?HOW many maps have it got?Do u know any decent isp broadband provider with monthly charge of 300-350 rs with speed above 128kbps?

wolfff

Broken In
UT2004 has bout 50 maps!!! Its absolutely great, even in single player mode. However once you experience mulitplayer.... u wont go back. And im not from mumbai so dont know bout isp's there...... but chances are if you go for the 300-350 monthly limit it will come with a download limit :(

Ka0s

Broken In
UT2004 is without doubt the best game I have EVER played ....... unfortunately it is a multi-player oriented game and is best when played against other human opponents ........ in India especially playing over the Internet may not be that feasible ..... u need sub-100 pings to be able to play it easily ........ thus UT2004 is most likely played in Game Cafes or private LAN's ......

That being said, it is an easy game to learn but tough game to master ...... so you will be spending alot of time practicing your dodges, wall jumps and shock combos before you can take on serious players.

Definitely worth the buy I feel ...... and at 699 it's a steal. Go for it, and whet you appetite for UT2k7 next year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom