using chori ka wifi anyy one wil cme to knw ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
hey hii frdzzz.....

i live in mumbai . today when i was searching for wifi connection just for time pass i connection to wifi connection. and guess what it was unsecured and i am using it ..... but frdzz is annyy way the person whoz wifi connection is will find who was using it or anyy thing like that????/

his router is linksys

assasin

Banned
hackers2005.3721 said:
hey hii frdzzz.....

i live in mumbai . today when i was searching for wifi connection just for time pass i connection to wifi connection. and guess what it was unsecured and i am using it ..... but frdzz is annyy way the person whoz wifi connection is will find who was using it or anyy thing like that????/

his router is linksys

ur one lucky guy.:D
if he wants to find out then he can(provided he knows how to:D)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
no ethical to use to say the least

heavy fines if get caught.

Abe hacker hai to darta kyo hai.

Yaar they will get huge bills cos of you.

Thanks
regards
TDH

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@assasin

on a wireless network, at his router he can see a nother systemn with MAC address such : such has longed on and which has IP such and such..

Now please tell me what is the way u are talking apart from High leven signal detection tools, (mainly used by ISP / Defense) how can he / she / they be able to trace the physical location of that such and such I_P and the M_A_C ???

assasin

Banned
Choto Cheeta said:
@assasin

on a wireless network, at his router he can see a nother systemn with MAC address such : such has longed on and which has IP such and such..

Now please tell me what is the way u are talking apart from High leven signal detection tools, (mainly used by ISP / Defense) how can he / she / they be able to trace the physical location of that such and such I_P and the M_A_C ???

i never said that the guy will be able to find out his location.but he'll surely be able to know that some1 is using his wifi connection and he will be able to his ip and mac address.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i use it here .... near my residence there is an office complex me and my fren drive there and take our lappys and have fukat net whenever we want :D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@iinfi

Once again do note it is not impossible to trace out the location physically :p howvere for a common man or even a large company its next to impossible :) because of the cost involve where as Setting up a simple security key solves the issue.. :p

OP
H

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
frd i am geeting mad now .. i am using it in my home .... as single is comming fair receptionn... i just wana to knw will be cme to knw that i aam using his net.....

rakesh_1024

Journeyman
Take it easy.......its his problem.....he didn't setup any password.
Which means anyone can use it.
One who doesn't know how to setup a password cannot find out people logged on and stuff.

Anyways.....people at my place always keep the wifi unsecured.
I use it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom