Used Sony A200 DSLR in CAlicut

Status
Not open for further replies.

htnakirs

Journeyman
Used Sony A200 DSLR kit ( cam with 18-70 lens) in excellent condition.

Don't have bill and Warr card (I'm not the first buyer), but the item was bought locally and is about 2 years old. (Import month on box reads Nov 2008). Sony hands out 3 yrs warr on this, but whether it can be claimed based on serial no. needs to be confirmed.

Shots taken : Not sure. The file numbering is about 3000, and given the DSLR's condition it looks fairly accurate.

Bundled : Comes with the original box and all contents - manuals, caps, strap, cables etc. A Marumi UV filder is also included. No mem card.

Expecting : 15000.

Shipping is not an option.

Sample with pics :
*d.imagehost.org/0481/DSC02061.jpg
*b.imagehost.org/0158/DSC02060.jpg

growpath

Right off the assembly line
Used Sony A200 DSLR kit ( cam with 18-70 lens) in excellent condition.

Don't have bill and Warr card (I'm not the first buyer), but the item was bought locally and is about 2 years old. (Import month on box reads Nov 2008). Sony hands out 3 yrs warr on this, but whether it can be claimed based on serial no. needs to be confirmed.

Shots taken : Not sure. The file numbering is about 3000, and given the DSLR's condition it looks fairly accurate.

Bundled : Comes with the original box and all contents - manuals, caps, strap, cables etc. A Marumi UV filder is also included. No mem card.

Expecting : 15000.

Shipping is not an option.

Sample with pics :
*d.imagehost.org/0481/DSC02061.jpg
*b.imagehost.org/0158/DSC02060.jpg

I am interested to buy SonyA200. ur price and contact number please.
shereef c m 9447295321

I am looking for used Dslr. kindly send ur contact address
shereef

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom