USB Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
I m having a little old PC with no USB port at front.
I wud like to connect new USB ports at the front raher than at the backside.
How can i do that and wat wud b needed to do that??

shantanu

Technomancer
i think if your system does not have FRONT uSB ext. panel ports then buy a USB hub and atach it to back USB and cling it in front .. cost: 50/- or buy a front USB and attach it to mainboard and then drill your cab and place it in FRONT ... ( but it will not look good) or else buy a new cabby :D:D:D

OP
Manshahia

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
I m having two slots and will hav to make holes in them.
When we buy a new mobile connection the SIM is attached to the card like holes and attached like that.
they will easily come out.
But the problem is that i dont knw where to put those conections on the motherboard.

wat wud the cost of front USB?

shantanu

Technomancer
*www.imagehosting123.com/user_images/shan2129/mobojpg.jpg

they look like this hold with type of pins as see the jack first then board it would be written jusb or somewhat like that on board

xbonez

NP : Crysis
what the hell, just get a usb extension cable for rs10 for ur nearest tech market. connect it to the rear usb ports and keep the other end of the cable at the front of the cabinet. voila! u now have front usb ports

shantanu

Technomancer
i think no USB cable comes for RS. 10 ... what you thought of comp. dude.. you will say buy a comp. @Rs.100 from local tech market... is that so...

Rs. 10. WOW.. not songle dealer will give you that for 10.. atleast 50-75...

xbonez

NP : Crysis
what r u talking about! i got myself 2 usb extension cables for rs10 each. its a 2m long cable. one end of it goes inside ur usb slot at the back of ur comp and the other end allows u to connect usb devices. u seriously think such a thing would sell for rs50. i could even tell u the shop from where i got it. its in nehru place new delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom