usb data cable for philips 350 in chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai guys,

I am new to this forum. can somebody tell me where i can get usb data cable for my philips 350 mobile in chennai? plz do mail me the address if possible. i want download some ringtone and pictures to mobile from the system.

byeee

OP
B

bsatheeshkumar

Broken In
guys i posted for that where i can get usb data cable in chennai, plz help me out. and one more thing what is the cost of the usb data cable. my pure requirement is that i need to shift few pictures from my comp. so no gprs will help that out.

prasad_den

Padawan
bsatheeshkumar said:
guys i posted for that where i can get usb data cable in chennai, plz help me out. and one more thing what is the cost of the usb data cable. my pure requirement is that i need to shift few pictures from my comp. so no gprs will help that out.
GPRS can help you.. Just upload the pics you want to some site like www.zedge.net or www.mobile9.com and then go to their respective wap sites and download it to your mobile. Both the sites offer personal pages, wherein pics or files you upload will not be visible or downloadable by the public..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom