US TV SHOW : Person Of Interest

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
So I was looking for something new and interesting to watch and I stumbled across this.

Person of Interest (TV Series 2011

I started watching it and after catching up to the third season I realized ..."This is the best effing show I have ever watched after LOST" !!!!!

Seriously...these guys know how to make a sci-fi crime thriller !!, few of the episodes were "Jaw-Dropping" and left me in a "perpetual state of amazement" !

The show has brilliant credentials as well .

Its a joint effort of two people JJ Abrams and Jonathan Nolan.

For those of you who don't know

1) JJ Abrams is guy(producer,director) behind the brilliant TV shows like LOST and FRINGE, and movies like MI-3,Star Trek and the upcoming Star Wars sequel.

2) Jonathan Nolan is the brother of Christopher Nolan and is responsible for writing the screenplay of Blockbuster movie's like MEMENTO,THE PRESTIGE,THE DARK KNIGHT/DARK KNIGHT RISES and the yet to be released INTERSTELLAR.

The starting is very BATMAN BEGINSesque and the show does those character story flashbacks like LOST.

Highly recommended for people who enjoy the crime/thriller/sci-fi genre.(Download from torrentz)

Cheers!
Abhijit

Inceptionist

Journeyman
I appreciate the effort you have put in the post. PoI is my favorite show as well.

BUT

We have a thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/133844-all-tv-shows-related-discussions-here.html and you should post there in future. We can't have new thread for each TV show. It could mess up forum quickly.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Yes it was a good show and my first show too.. but it dedicatedly wasn't brilliant...
Check my Sig for more shows

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is no mess. You can have independent threads for popular shows. Infact a single thread for everything can be a mess. ;)

We need more organisation and more reach.

I had downloaded this show for a friend of mine. The concept was great but didn't get the time to watch it.

Edit: watching the first episode. ;)

Last edited:
OP
A

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes it was a good show and my first show too.. but it dedicatedly wasn't brilliant...
Check my Sig for more shows

Haven't seen GOT(Not interested either)....here is my top five list

1. LOST

2. SHERLOCK

3. POI

4. FRINGE

5. FRIENDS

Top Bottom