US Car Dealer Offer - says Buy a Car, Get a Gun for FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I got a gun :D ofcourse a air-rifle. but many here in Kerala got illegal weapons in hand especially in kottayam district :D
@legolas:follow the forum rules.you should only write in English here man! :twisted:
well,I referred gnome-dictionary client to understand what you just wrote :p
me got an air gun too, but I over did target practice with my home made bullz eye, and with time limiting and all that addons, I tried to reload the gun too quickly. One day its spring just snapped, when I tried to up my shots per minute to a high value by reloading very fast. Its no more, and I am not sure if I am still a good marksman.
It seems an atrocious propensity, a callous rumination, an obtrude subreption and even arcane to me towards having such an attitude. Wait till it hits India and start hating it too!! :-|
nice one legolas. Did you make those words up yourself ?

legolas

Padawan
^ ha ha.. I know Malayalam too.. may be not that big vocabulary! :)
^^ "actual English words" :p glad!!
^^^ thank you, I did not make that up, but yeah, I paired them up :D yo-hooooo

praka123

left this forum longback
so,I hate USA for all the wrong laws they have.like allowing software patents,allowing monopolies like M$haft,apple to exist,allowing stupid orgs like RIAA and other corpns to use DRM in their release software along with numerous other ones.

another thing is,US and EU laws are rewrote by the influence of feminists.esp separative feminists(lesbi@n feminists who want all men to die and female-female reproduction and all other BS's )3-4 decades ago :evil: I hate that!

total effect is men are under constant fear of 911 esp any lady even a girl kid can land him in jail for 127 years :evil:

so,I hate USA for all the wrong laws they have.like allowing software patents,allowing monopolies like M$haft,apple to exist,allowing stupid orgs like RIAA and other corpns to use DRM in their release software along with numerous other ones.

another thing is,US and EU laws are rewrote by the influence of feminists.esp separative feminists(lesbi@n feminists who want all men to die and female-female reproduction and all other BS's )3-4 decades ago :evil: I hate that!

total effect is men are under constant fear of 911 esp any lady even a girl kid can land him in jail for 127 years :evil:
an exageration the bolded part.

but the later part, yes indeed.

karmanya

Journeyman
I said "words", because they haven't really been used correctly.
On the issue, I'm not really surprised, with the strong gun and tobacco lobbies within america. I wonder how obama will react to this one?

^not really :| that was an indirect change that occured :|
I don't give a damn to feminists.
Thats because I never make much of a distinction between guys and girls, unless it comes to *certain* things which are certainly not political.

What I want to be ensured is that if you have 10 year jail term for a guy raping a girl, have the same for a girl raping a guy.

In India, in Railway trains, staring at women is termed as harassment :X:lol::X
and there is 2 years of jail term for the men commiting this *offence*.

well, who the hell is intrested in staring at some X, Y or Z ?
and even females stare at men.
but the govt gives no damn to it.
Thats where I get REALLY PISSED OFF.

I am sick of all these "morality" related laws.
the government is not the body which decides what is moral and what is not. If you don't want to see something, then don't see it. Its that simple. But these Indian b@st@rds who are exessively conservative want to intrude on our culture and impose theirs forcefully.

karmanya

Journeyman
While I agree that the laws are tilted a little unfairly, You have to agree that they do lots of good in actual cases where women are being harassed. And frankly, what if your wife/gf/sister/mom was being leered at by an old, disgusting man, who rubs his crotch while grinning maniacally?

Last edited:
While I agree that the laws are tilted a little unfairly, You have to agree that they do lots of good in actual cases where women are being harassed. And frankly, if your wife/gf/sister/mom was being leered at by an old, disgusting man, who rubs his crotch while grinning maniacally?
That type of thing is again cultural.
And tell me, how would a guy feel if an ugly old bat of a lady looking disgusting looks at you ?
What about all those pro*titutes on certain cities trying to do "business" and attempt luring innocent cultured men ?
What about Hijiras in Bombay or Bangalore harassing shopkeepers ?

any law must have an equal balence for all people. A law in India should be made keeping a "Citizen" in mind, not a woman, child, dalit, etc.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
The thread has goen completely offtopic. Even I say that such laws should be gender neutral but the crazy feminazis would never let that happen in India. Not in the next 100 years atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom