urgent suggestions required for earphones

aroraanant

Explorer
I am planning to purchase a (in)earphone,will probably buy it from ebay as none other website is having good stuff.My budget is approx 1k.
And tell me one more thing that earphones with mic doesnt last for long,is it right?
I had Creative EP630(they were really very good and I like them a lot) appart from it I have shortlisted a few:
sounmagic pl11 (seems to be good at a price tag of Rs560)
soundmagic pl21 or mp21(which is with mic)
And how are sony EX50 and EX57.
And are soundmagic Pl30 or meelectronics M6 worth for 1.5K?

The main thing is that the one which I will buy should be very-very comfortable and durable(and should come with some extra ear caps).
Is there any other place from where I could buy them like any good website or any store in Delhi.

Some guys suggested me PL21 and EX50 but I'm considering MP21 over that,what you guys want to say on that.
which one should I choose,the one which I will buy is totally dependent on u guys suggestions so plz reply soon

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
If u are only going to use it for music and gaming and not for chatting buy PL30 or m6.it is not true that headphone with mic are more dureable

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
I will be using the earphones only for music and sometimes for watching movies on my laptop.

And how is meelectronics M2,M9,M16 series?

Last edited:

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
get the Meelectronics M6 at 1.2k from mediahome.
Totally worth the money.

MEElectronics M6 In-Ear Earphones (Clear)

and

*www.mediahome.in/index.php?page=sh...ategory_id=21&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80

These are the two colours available.
The transparent one looks unique and it looks like those uber expensive custom iems.

Rest is upon you and the research you do.
If you can shell out 1.2k then go for M6.
If you can not extend then look at Soundmagic Pl30 or Pl21.

Mediahome is there in Delhi. :) Check out their address at their website.

Top Bottom