[URGENT] Split AC required <budget 30K>

krishi122000

Right off the assembly line
Hi TDF,

I'm in need of a 1.5 Ton Split AC within the budget of 30k, we live on the 4th floor and above us is the roof.

Please suggest best choices within this range based on BEE, EER etc etc

Couldn't afford inverter A/Cs , they are way beyond my budget :cry:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Re: [URGENT] Split AC required &amp;lt;budget 30K&amp;gt;

Voltas 1.5 Ton 5 Star 185 PX Split Air Conditioner: Buy Online @ Snapdeal India

LG 1.5 Ton LSA5NR5F 5 Star Split Air Conditioner: Buy Online @ Snapdeal India

If you want high efficiency you have to spend a bit over Rs 30K for best results.

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah, I would say when you have a budget of ₹ 30k, then increase it a bit more and get Blue Star or Hitachi. No offence, but Voltas / LG or those kinds are good for people who have budget of something like 20/21k. You already have a decent budget, why not push a little more and get a good one which will be a lot more efficient for long run? EMI for these type of products is pretty common too.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Yeah you have a budget of WITHINRs 30,000 and as our friend suggested here get the HITACHIS and BLUE STAR high EER ACs by increasing your budget only by a little more of Rs 10000 to 14000 thousand more!Because thats the prices they come for.

My friend here has no idea no offence meant that LG makes the most efficient and chilling Inverter ACs that costs Rs 60K!!! (yes the Inverter V) And Voltas is in to Industrial cooling too and been around when no one was here! Blue Star and Voltas are in the same platform for your kind information.They are competitors.

If you want high EER in Daikins and Mitsubishis and Fujitsu Generals you gotta spend over 40K for 5 stars. If you want 3 stars still you gotta spend over Rs 34K!!! Hitachis are crap at the moment stay away.Cheap models have indoor unit problems ,its a widely known quality control issue with sub 35K Hitachi ACs.

nsn

New to this forum
Hi,
Do you suggest the same(high end AC) for me even if I'm going to use AC for 2-3 hours (avg) daily...or I can go for low budget (20-25k), as I do not want to spend much on AC and moreover I'm not a big fan of AC, but still would require it for others in the family....regards.

OP
K

krishi122000

Right off the assembly line
Hey all thanks for your replies, I can't extend any further. I can't invest more on the A/C at this point in time.

The Incinerator, thanks for your inputs - may go with voltas ( as am used to this brand ). If I couldn't get 5* at the mentioned price in the stores near my area, please give me some 3* / 4* BEE as well.

Will book the A/C tomorrow, so please speed up your replies. TIA

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah, go with Voltas, they are 'brilliant' :cool:
Hitachi is crap, I'm just damn lucky that mine is running without any problems for over a decade, a sub 30k unit :cool:
Best of luck.

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Re: [URGENT] Split AC required &lt;budget 30K&gt;

Panasonic 1.5 Ton 3 Star CS/CU-YC18PKY
or
Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star SAC 183 DX

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
Do you suggest the same(high end AC) for me even if I'm going to use AC for 2-3 hours (avg) daily...or I can go for low budget (20-25k), as I do not want to spend much on AC and moreover I'm not a big fan of AC, but still would require it for others in the family....regards.

2 to 3 Hrs, you are good with a 2 star or 3 star honestly.

Top Bottom