[UrGent] Rooting procedure for Micromax Superfone A52

helloansuman

Broken In
As in July Fast Track it is given that rooting of android mobile is very easy & helpful, But I have tried many methods out there to root my MMX A52 mobile but I failed. I want to root my mobile to free up some spaces of internal memory by deleting some unwanted apps. Can any body help me here please to find a rooting procedure??

PreetSaluja

Right off the assembly line
As in July Fast Track it is given that rooting of android mobile is very easy & helpful, But I have tried many methods out there to root my MMX A52 mobile but I failed. I want to root my mobile to free up some spaces of internal memory by deleting some unwanted apps. Can any body help me here please to find a rooting procedure??

As I am new I cannot post direct link to it. Just go to YouTube and search for PhotoshopNSonyvegas and on my channel you will find the video. or just type this after going to YouTube...add it after the main adress:
/watch?v=eM29GLCwcgM

PreetSaluja

Right off the assembly line
As I am new I cannot post direct link to it. Just go to YouTube and search for PhotoshopNSonyvegas and on my channel you will find the video. or just type this after going to YouTube...add it after the main adress:
/watch?v=eM29GLCwcgM

Top Bottom