Urgent - Require Laptop Budget 1L Max

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
If you doing coding so you required more RAM than CPU power. I think you have to wait for MSI release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ooh is it...I will check hp and dell 8th gen as well

Sent from my LG-G6 using Tapatalk

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Wife's Company is ready to give a nice laptop right now...soo I can delay a bit. Can you tell me how much I have to wait for i7 8th Gen 'H' Processors .. any timeline

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Wife's Company is ready to give a nice laptop right now...soo I can delay a bit. Can you tell me how much I have to wait for i7 8th Gen 'H' Processors .. any timeline
Check here for i7 8th Gen "H" Processor Laptops from MSI:Laptop
Another link:Buy Online MSI GP63 Leopard 8RE 15.6inch Gaming Laptop (Core I7-8750H, 16GB, 256GB SSD, 1TB, GTX 1060 6GB, Windows 10) lowest price in india at www.theitdepot.com
Another link:Laptop Price in India - Buy Laptops Online UpTo 45% OFF at Paytm Mall

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks a lot guys for your help..

My wife does not trust MSI , so I will wait for DELL, HP, Lenovo to launch laptops with 'H' Processor. Hope it resolves my issue.

Thanks a lot guys for your help..

My wife does not trust MSI , so I will wait for DELL, HP, Lenovo to launch laptops with 'H' Processor. Hope it resolves my issue.
Wasn't it for you?

Also, MSI has 2 years of warranty. I seriously doubt any other company can give you that specs for the price, except maybe Acer.

Due to 8th gen H CPUs all manufacturers updated their models & increased the prices a lot in US. I was surprised by MSI's pricing in India.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I didn't read the first line, just read answers to the question
Guys if it were for me and for gaming purpose, i may have considered msi . I had toshiba before and now samsung. But girls have different preferences..nobody knows msi much and there will be no wow factor or showoff ..just another chineese laptop type feeling for them

Guys if it were for me and for gaming purpose, i may have considered msi . I had toshiba before and now samsung. But girls have different preferences..nobody knows msi much and there will be no wow factor or showoff ..just another chineese laptop type feeling for them

I know someone who bought Asus ROG for RGB keyboard

AbhiShady

Right off the assembly line
Acer and MSI is running great offers on Flipkart on every friday, they call it as Gaming Friday.. Why don't you check then?

Top Bottom