URGENT !!!!!!!!PLZZ HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aditya_hrdwrmstr

Right off the assembly line
[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]i have a nvidia nforce 610 value motherboard to which i am trying to connect a 5.1 speaker system. it does support the setup and has 3 ports on the back panel. one as the line in, one as the line out and the third as the mic port. when i connect any jack into these ports, the computer asks me to decide which type of audio port it should be. i have been able to connect the front speakers as well as the rear speakers. but the problem arises with the center and the subwoofer. i bought the umax UPB3200 digit recommended in the april issue and i had another 2.1 speaker system. i connected the umax speakers as the front speakers and the earlier 2.1 speakers as the rear speakers. please tell me how to connect my centre and subwoofer speakers. please also tell me which jack to use and how to use it.. please reply as soon as you can. urgent:!::!::!::!::!::!:

[/FONT]

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hmm. that is a pretty bad setup that you are trying. do you have a true 5.1 setup or are you trying to make two 2.1's as 5.1?

Also, if you want to have true 5.1 sound, go and get a 5.1 sound card. A creative Live 7.1 costs around 1.2k and audigy value costs 1.5k.

OP
A

Aditya_hrdwrmstr

well u see i was able to get a true 5.1 setup from these two 2.1 systems and the problem only arises with the centre and the subwoofer. i am unable to connect them in parallel to the port

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
dude, 5.1 needs 5 satellites and one sub. you have four satellites and two subs. How the hell did you think that you can get true 5.1 setup??

when you don't have a center satellite, how can you get sound from center???

OP
A

Aditya_hrdwrmstr

wat the hell guys i told u.i do have all the 6 speakers. i have rear left and right, front left and right and the centre and sub. the only problem is in connecting them coz the comp only has three 3.5mm jacks. so i used 2 subwoofers to connect the front and rear speakers. all i need is to connect the centre and subwoofer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom