URGENT: PDF TO WORD

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
URGENTLY require to know how to convert PDF file sto word files.....suggest any free s/w along with site links....waiting impatiently :cry: :?

devarajan

Journeyman
wizrulz said:
URGENTLY require to know how to convert PDF file sto word files.....suggest any free s/w along with site links....waiting impatiently :cry: :?

Even though many thread's were running due to urgently i give to of it u.
But for free it's not avail i think...Anyway chk in

Code:
*tinyurl.com/eqlob

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
common guys help me out its urgent, doing a project but cant extract the stuff from pdf file... :cry: so please do help out....if any thread already runnning please giv the link

Padikkal

Broken In
It seems your PDF file is passoword protected. You are not supposed to extract the data from such PDF files. Other wise you can copy and paste to MS word. Any way its urgent: try *www.verypdf.com/ and PDF password remover.

Simple_Graduate

Broken In
URGENTLY require to know how to convert PDF files to word files

Open the PDF file, then open your word file, read from the PDF and type into Word...there! It's cheap but time consuming :lol:

If you can't do it then send it across to me...I'll do it for a small fee.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Simple_Graduate said:
URGENTLY require to know how to convert PDF files to word files

Open the PDF file, then open your word file, read from the PDF and type into Word...there! It's cheap but time consuming :lol:

If you can't do it then send it across to me...I'll do it for a small fee.

R u in ur senses...asked for solution and u r giving sense less solution......the pdf file is abt 200 pages big and can u imagine typing those in word file...... :roll:

devarajan

Journeyman
wizrulz said:
common guys help me out its urgent, doing a project but cant extract the stuff from pdf file... :cry: so please do help out....if any thread already runnning please giv the link

Dude whether ur PDF document is password protected????And no freeware to convert PDF into Word i hope.............so try to get a full version..... :wink:

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Got adobe acrobat professional :lol:
But i guess the file is password protected ....so any s/w to get out of this problem....waiting 8)

devarajan

Journeyman
wizrulz said:
Got adobe acrobat professional :lol:
But i guess the file is password protected ....so any s/w to get out of this problem....waiting 8)

There r some technique to remove it and for that u must guarant that u use 100% legal.This incase if have forgetten password only.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
PROBLEM solved

My problem has been solved and now i am happy abt it :lol: :p :lol:
MODS can close this thread if anyone else doesnt has a similar problem and is not continuing the thread.
If any1 wants to know the solution can PM me as i cannot write in the solution here due the forum rules :twisted: which i respect very much...... :D :wink:

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Sorry for the late reply :cry: :cry:
Anyways, heres the link...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34734&highlight=

Here are more links:-
*www.google.co.in/url?sa=l&ai=Br19Z...2ZmaWNpYWzIAQGVAhcQOAo&q=*www.textfrompdf.com
*www.verypdf.com/pdf2txt/pdf2txt.htm
*www.surefiresoftware.com/midas/
*www.convertzone.com/
*www.ozgrid.com/Services/text-converters.htm

goto www.snapfiles.net
there u wiil get diff freeewares...all kind a convertors...

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
thanks

@readermaniax=>
Hey thanks for those links.... :D ....but my problem had been solved before u could reply.....but may be these links will help some one else :lol: :p ....so once again thanks.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
go to Finereader site and download the pdf to word(all ms office applications) software. it is try and buy. With this you can only convert two pages. If you want to convert all the pages you have to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom