[URGENT] Optimus L9 Suddenly Dead !!!

pentiumlover

Broken In
Hi Guys ,

My Optimus L9 is not booting up .
Heck it is not even responding , while connecting to computer or charging it is not even vibrating .

And all this happened suddenly , Phone had around 80% battery , I kept it at my office desk and after 15 minutes when I tried to unlock it , it did not respond . Have tried taking out battery , the Volume Down Key + lock key + home button reset but nothing is happening . Phone is just not responding .

Phone is in warranty period , would take it to Service center this Saturday , but I am confused to what has happened to phone .

Has anyone experience of LG service center in Pune ?

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Hey try this, remove the battery & don't insert it back, just plug the charger & try to boot.
I used to do this when I am on low battery .. tried that many times on my LG optimus Net... [Not all phones support direct charger input without battery]

If above did not boot it then service center.

OP
P

pentiumlover

Broken In
thanks rohan and ssb1551 , phone is not rooted .
Would take it to sevice center after trying rohan's solution .
But still Phone had quite a lot of data in it :(

OP
P

pentiumlover

Broken In
Deposited phone at Lg Service centre on saturday morning , Service center guy told would call by afternoon but as expected never called .
I called him in evening and he said Check on monday .
Called him in Afternoon today , said he has ordered the replacement PCB , meanwhile I can come and take by my phone back .
He will call when the part is available .
I find this kind of weird , Now i am getting the feeling that they are not interested in fixing the phone .
What Say guys , I am feeling stupid now spending 17 K on a LG phone :(

anirudhd.91

Broken In
Had exactly the same problem. Service center guys replaced the motherboard and advised me not to charge it using AC adapter. Told me to do USB charging. Looks like this is a common problem with the phone.

Top Bottom