[Urgent/Immediate Buy] PSU for GTX 970

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
My SMPS (FSP SAGA II 500W) has gone kaput and wont start unless power is completely removed for 5 minutes. Need a replacement urgently because I swapped mines with my dad's Corsair CX500.

I am looking for a modular/Semi modular PSU to for better cable management. I want room for future SLI config so I believe 750W is the minimum required so 2X 970's

Config:
Intel i5 2400
Intel DH67BL
Zotac 970 Amp Extreme
ASUS Xonar Essense ST

Budget up to 9K

My choice is either Seasonic M12II SERIES 850W or X750 . I am not sure about Corsair RM series PSU.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
IMO, buying from eBay is not safe.
[MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION] get it from reputed online sellers. I will recommend Snapdeal, Amazon, Flipkart [in that order]

Snapdeal has the cheapest rates and they have an additional 4% off on two components bought together. And they delivered my 960 the second day :D
Amazon rates are higher, but have good delivery.

FK, i guess you know.. ;)

and there are other retailers like MD, Golchha and all..

btw, if you live in Bangalore, then its easy..

- - - Updated - - -

oh and the Seasonic M12II SERIES 850W should cover all of your needs. Stick with it. It will have some headroom too. headroom in power delivery is always good.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
IMO, buying from eBay is not safe.
[MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION] get it from reputed online sellers. I will recommend Snapdeal, Amazon, Flipkart [in that order]

Snapdeal has the cheapest rates and they have an additional 4% off on two components bought together. And they delivered my 960 the second day :D
Amazon rates are higher, but have good delivery.

FK, i guess you know.. ;)

and there are other retailers like MD, Golchha and all..

btw, if you live in Bangalore, then its easy..

- - - Updated - - -

oh and the Seasonic M12II SERIES 850W should cover all of your needs. Stick with it. It will have some headroom too. headroom in power delivery is always good.

I can assure you overclockerzone is a very reputed seller who will send a courier of your choice :D Bought a couple of things from them,was never dissatisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom