Urgent Help Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldev007

Broken In
Hello Guys,

I need a help from u in a different matter. I have an aunt living in Broxholm Road, West Norwood, London. But we have last contacted him 20yrs back. Now I have her telephone no. which is obviously 20yrs old. Now can u tell me some services which will tell me abt that telephone nos. and probably the correct ones. also plz tell me abt people search in London. We know that she is alive.

waiting for reply!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ITs very difficult to trace by phone number. It would have definitely changed ( if not multiple times ) and also she might have shifted to other service provider. The only best hope is to get in touch with the indian embassy in the UK and ask for help locating her.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
cooldev007 said:
Hello Guys,

I need a help from u in a different matter. I have an aunt living in Broxholm Road, West Norwood, London. But we have last contacted him 20yrs back. Now I have her telephone no. which is obviously 20yrs old. Now can u tell me some services which will tell me abt that telephone nos. and probably the correct ones. also plz tell me abt people search in London. We know that she is alive.

waiting for reply!

With her 20 years old number you can find her social security number which never changes in U.K. Using the social security number or equivalent you can find her current number. For this you have to call either in U.K. embassy or London Yellow Pages or Telephone department helpline.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
gx_saurav said:
With her 20 years old number you can find her social security number which never changes in U.K. Using the social security number or equivalent you can find her current number. For this you have to call either in U.K. embassy or London Yellow Pages or Telephone department helpline.
Gr8........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom