Urgent help required-Unable to install 13.4 drivers on my DV6-6121tx

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
Why do I see this when I try to install AMD 13.4 drivers??

*img845.imageshack.us/img845/3383/17624534.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you notice,there's no driver listed in the package....
I am currently running on AMD 12.6 drivers,at stock clocks.

Infact no driver has worked for me post 12.6 because of brightness issue in Fixed graphics mode..
Please help me with this,as it sucks being on age old drivers.

sam142000

Journeyman
try uninstalling the current drivers from the control panel "programmes and features" option, and then install the new ones after a restart.
there's eve 13.5 b2 available, you can try that too.

OP
swiftshashi

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
Even 13.5 doesn't show any driver in the package..I downloaded the driver almost 5 times to be sure there isnt an issue with the package itself.

OP
swiftshashi

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
If I uninstall drivers,and other AMD Components, it shows nothing to install except install manager and Catalyst control.....u may see that it doesn't do anything, it shows everything up to date.

powerstarprince

In the zone
yes
but go for 13.1 v2 if your on windows 7, otherwise just the 13.1 would suffice.
13.4 are said to have brightness problem with 6770m cards on hp laptops.

OP
swiftshashi

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
I tried once 13.1 v2 Leshcat on my laptop a few days back,I faced a low fixed brightness issue in fixed graphics mode;it works fine in dynamic mode though. Infact no driver post 12.6 worked for me owing to this brightness issue :-x

OP
swiftshashi

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
Ok, thanks,will report back after using it....Keep your inputs coming, members!!!

Tried installing 13.1 leshcat drivers; however the brightness resolver doesn't work. .....:-(

OP
swiftshashi

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
Problem SOLVED after formatting the laptop to Factory Condition...!!!
However POST 12.10,the brightness is stuck in fixed mode....Do you guys know of any known fix??

Top Bottom