[Urgent Help]Nokia N95 RM-320 Completely Dead.

Hrishi

Its really disappointing for me to admit that I found my beloved Nokia N95 8GB dead yesterday.
I am in no mood to buy any other phone :(.

It was in pretty serious state as I had its flex cable somehow pinned to its socket in motherboard , which was actually sort of critically damaged.[From past 2 years].
Anyways it was running fine other than a few glitches while sliding and navigating.

Yesterday , It completely ran out of battery. I plugged the charger into the phone , and the drained batery was getting charged [I noticed it].
I went out for some work , when I came back after 20 Minutes , it was completely dead.

The power button is not giving any response , even the phone is not getting charged anymore.
No response from anywhere at all. Even the Camera LED flash , which used to flickr whenver a battery is inserted does not seems to give any resposne.

Does anyone has any idea , about bringing this phone back from dead ?? Some tweaks or troubleshooting ??? What could be the reason ??
I can't open the phone M.B. now , since I have sort of glued the flex-cable socket on M.B. , and can't risk opening it again , O/w it will render my display dead.

Though , I admit that I drained every inch of sweat from it till now.

A help would be indeed appreciated.

Thanks.

EDIT : Most unfortunate part is that I lost all my contacts with it and have no backup .:( . Its Extremely important to get back the contacts for me. Extremely.

Top Bottom