Urgent Help Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish_88

Broken In
Hi, I was using my Pc as usual and didn't have any sort of problem. But from 1 week iam facing the problem on my mouse and keyboard. The problem is that whenever i take my mouse pointer to any of the icons in the Desktop, it automatically clicks it. This Happens even with many of my programs too. Iam also facing difficulty in Typing. I typed somehow now. I think that it might be a virus. Iam currently using Nod32, It didn't detect a single thing. After its uninstallation i tried Avast. It removed 5 viruses. Plz Urgent help needed.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
I suggest you use Kaspersky Antivirus Software.The best i have ever used.Update it and do a full system scan,it takes time but boy ! it does detect everything from adware,spyware,viruses etc....

boosters

In the zone
For quick method use panda Antivirus 2007. they will remove or if you don't want to download them so use Bitdefender Online Scan. they will 100% sure burn that virus. But before do this method first you reboot your xp on safe mode, if in safe mode has no problem comes than it is sure that the virus or something registry was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom