URGENT: Compaq SG3540 Driver for XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I bought a Compaq SG3540 machine last day and got XP installed on it. Now when i go to Compaq site for driver download they only give driver for Vista. I need them for XP...

Please someone help me as i am unable to use the PC... no sound... no good display and no lan... please help

rohan-04

Broken In
see the sound for me to do was very hard! but i found somethings in google and it worked,for the lan you will need to go to your Hardware manager and see the chip you have and go to the site and download it! and also with your GFX chip you will need to log on to the site and download the xp drivers!

btw you can try out some off the vista drivers some work on xp!

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
see the sound for me to do was very hard! but i found somethings in google and it worked,for the lan you will need to go to your Hardware manager and see the chip you have and go to the site and download it! and also with your GFX chip you will need to log on to the site and download the xp drivers!

btw you can try out some off the vista drivers some work on xp!

I downloaded some of the vista driver but they dont work on XP and says there is a windows mismatch...

I tried searching google and was helpless... i even saw the site and they are only giving Vista and Vista 64bit drivers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom