Urgent advice regarding mobile!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
I had an o2 mini s mobile which got scrwed.......
it wasnt under warranty bought frm a frnd who brought it frm uk....

Now i bought it for 19k..and now frm past 1 year it was in my dustbin(cupboard).....today gave it for repairs....the guys says some ic is scrwed and it will cost 3.5k repairing.....i asked wht if i sell it to him as it is..he says hell pay 3k.....

Now here i m confused......what to do???is it good price...or should i shelve 3.5k and try my luk at heera panna.....since this guy quote looks low.....i most probably will exchange ...

But worried wht if it again gets scrwed in Herra panna...though the guy has said he gives 15 days warranty once repaired...but its like 2 hour journey frm my place so u can understand....

so any advice..or whts the 2nd hand price of the same piece......its bit urgent.....as i want to get rid of this $hit as early as possible without much trouble

azzu

AJJU
^ same Get it Repaired and Sell It out
u may get a good bakra...if u hav good FRnd cirlce or else its ur choice ;)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
azzu said:
^ same Get it Repaired and Sell It out
u may get a good bakra...if u hav good FRnd cirlce or else its ur choice ;)

I agree with azzu, Get it Repaired and Sell it Out

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
well guys selling it isnt advisable with such high cost since max i heard for the piece being sold is 7.5k with no takers....where else a guy sold his piece for 6.5k...so again spending 3.5k and getting 6.5k is again same 3k in hand..so its better making 3k early only...i know repairing the piece wont cost more than 500 but damn who is there to touch the piece ppl quoting high whereas 1 dealer changed the screen and robbed dummy mem card before running out.....wont buy o2 **** again in life

expertno.1

Technomancer
magnet said:
well guys selling it isnt advisable with such high cost since max i heard for the piece being sold is 7.5k with no takers....where else a guy sold his piece for 6.5k...so again spending 3.5k and getting 6.5k is again same 3k in hand..so its better making 3k early only...i know repairing the piece wont cost more than 500 but damn who is there to touch the piece ppl quoting high whereas 1 dealer changed the screen and robbed dummy mem card before running out.....wont buy o2 **** again in life

get ir repaired then and use it urself :-|
o2 isn't bad for use :rolleyes:

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
dude wht guarantee it wont screw again????the guy says after 15 days u come we dont take a warranty...better get a htc touch than this

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
o2 mini s......os windows mobile version i guess it was 6..but no point i flashed too various custom firmware and it didnt runned and now they saying u pay a bomb to get it repair.......and than i fool someone else with the **** and get his curse.....
better stuff is to stick with indian mobiles rather than buying foreign stuff without warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom