Urgent advice for new cell ~28K!!

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
My friend needs a new cell under 28K.. Main usage will be net surfing and few apps like WhatsApp and hike. Presently she has shortlisted Grand 2 and S4.. Which would be a better option or is there any better option available.. The budget is of about 26~28K.

For that budget, S4 is a great all rounder phone...........

If phone is for a girl, S4 Mini would be better because of its better battery life than Grand 2 & you can save some money...........

S4 is undoubtedly good for her, with good battery life !!!

sushovan

In the zone
go for S4 Mini (one of the best phones from Samsung but as usual they barely promote their good phones and all crap like Grand 2 gets limelight).

go for S4 Mini (one of the best phones from Samsung but as usual they barely promote their good phones and all crap like Grand 2 gets limelight).

Grand 2 is not so bad........ Better than Grand

Some people may not like the low ppi of S4 Mini, but it has AMOLED display + small size + great battery life........ so I like it, over Grand 2

sukesh1090

Adam young
why not Moto X ?? better chipset than s4mini , bigger and better screen and also better hardware and software features,less cluttered user interface and looks and feels are far better though its subjective.all these at same price.

My friend needs a new cell under 28K.. Main usage will be net surfing and few apps like WhatsApp and hike. Presently she has shortlisted Grand 2 and S4.. Which would be a better option or is there any better option available.. The budget is of about 26~28K.
Dont you mean shortlisted Grand 2 and S4 Mini ?? If not then its like saying -" She cant decide which car to buy so i have shortlisted a Maruti 800 and a Range Rover"
If she can afford the S4, then let her buy it. Whether she should buy the Grand 2 or S4..it all depends on her budget. She will get what she pays for.

OP
ShankJ

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Dont you mean shortlisted Grand 2 and S4 Mini ?? If not then its like saying -" She cant decide which car to buy so i have shortlisted a Maruti 800 and a Range Rover"
If she can afford the S4, then let her buy it. Whether she should buy the Grand 2 or S4..it all depends on her budget. She will get what she pays for.

I meant that she has these two models on her mind..

why not Moto X ?? better chipset than s4mini , bigger and better screen and also better hardware and software features,less cluttered user interface and looks and feels are far better though its subjective.all these at same price.

Xperia ZR is better..... Except for the front camera

Top Bottom