Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

meh, ima kinda back ... or not... now addicted to cs and urt :smile:

still the old medic ... but diff. alias :grin:

p.s. i dont hax now :grin:

^^ that is probably due to wrong drivers, if i am right you must be using an nvidia card.
myself is running urt on a windows 7 x64 RC :)
update to the latest drivers is not the solution, but getting a stable release is !!
get the drivers from the nvidia website (strictly the 64 bit version, if you are on it), never update it via windows update and you will 100% solve the issue.

Aspire

Padawan
use low gravity for getting up ther
You cant get there up via Low Grav......
Try it?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

BTW I have stopped playing UrT now

azzu

AJJU
hey guys just started playin UrT these days and iam addicted (probably its the only and best game which my sys can run now :D )
iam still a noob guys any suggetions
and if any one playin ill be delighted to able to play with u guys

karmanya

Journeyman
Does ico's server still exist? I've been playing for the last couple of days, Can't say I'm very good, but like playing with the psg1. I mostly play on the best ping vs players ratio i can find.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello all. :) I go by the name of Bullet500. btw, add [DF] in front of your names so that we can identify each other.

You guys should try playing on Clan |tR| servers. :)

Press ~ to open up the console, and then /connect 61.125.195.20 for the Team DM server.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
hey guys just started playin UrT these days and iam addicted (probably its the only and best game which my sys can run now :D )
iam still a noob guys any suggetions
and if any one playin ill be delighted to able to play with u guys
The main keyword is "Practice".. :) Thats the ONLY way to rule this game! Yea, i should say "ONLY".. :) And dekha I said u that u will like this game... xD

You guys should try playing on -VA- TDM Arena... Really low ping for Indians there.. It's a 24x7 server just like |tR|...

Press ~ to open up the console, and then /connect 61.92.20.209:27960 for the -VA- TDM Arena..

Bullet500, Krazzy, Toofan and many other guys play there...

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Agreed! But still 30% time, we have players over there.. Anyways, if we take initiative and play there and do a bit of promotion of this server then we can turn out that server into our old RSA Server, which will in turn give us benefit as we get low pings. :)
We have a chance to get back our RSA Server, but it mostly depends how we utilize this server.. Clearly, if there will be less players around there then it will not last for days....

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Guyzz Today is My Bday !! So thought to tell u if u all r busy :-D

Bye Catch u laterzzz.... Xams going on so will start playing Urt after Feb 02 ;-)

Top Bottom