ur fav game

Which is ur fav game? or the game u would like to play? Only answer from the options.

• MotoGP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F1 Race

• Suzuki Alstare

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
NFS UG (preferably 1) is the BEST RACING GAME for me. BTW why Colin Mcrae Rally was not in the poll...it wud hv been my 2nd choice if thr wr options....

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I wouldn't comapre but as far as the best in the NFS series is considerd, it must be NFS Underground, as far as I am concerned.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
I like NFS-U 1, But my fav racing game is Rollcage.

& non racing game...the Windows Minesweeper.

OP
sourav

sourav

In the zone
friends I made this to know which you all love. As these all games I continue to play now. NFS:U1 in Xp and NFS 5 UP in 98 and Moto GP and Suzuki Alstare is exeption. As I had a bet with my friend that Moto GP is best. So, I have to do this.

Delpiero

Journeyman
Suzuki alstare sucks. It requires only 300 mhz and 64MB RAM to run. Poor graphics, poor handling of the motorcycle. NFS is the best.

abhilash

Broken In
Hmmmn

Nfs U/U2 dosn't have any Realism..No damage stuff's @ all...U2 has a story @least.I thought of going for motoGp2...but no option...
I will go with NFS U2.. :wink:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Actually no damage modelling can not be blamed on the devlopers. It's the car companies that refuse to show accurate damage modelling on the cars. So either the devlopers have to use only minimal damage like broken windhield and rear view mirrors or use car models that slightly differ from the real thing and thus circumvent the licensing rules.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
NFS series are always better(except NFS UG2)
UG2 is just the same as UG1. Just a change in the city.
The graphics of the road has gone worse.
But lot better than others.

Charley

Just Do It
NFS here. I've played that many times. Its like real stuff with all the graphics, cars, msuic, etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom