ur fav game

Which is ur fav game? or the game u would like to play? Only answer from the options.

• MotoGP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F1 Race

• Suzuki Alstare

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunak

Tux Fan
hey all r only racing games.
best pick of the options is definatly nfs.
btw colin mcrare is also good

sumitava_b

In the zone
I think there should a little change in the subject of the topic. It should be "Which is ur fav RACING game". what do u say, saurav?

How ever, NFS rules in this genre of games. :p

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
NFS rules , that u also know i think sourav, indeed if u have played all the games that u have listed........????

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
So all r in the favour of NFS huh ! :):p gud one guys, u all know ur racing titles very well, :wink: :wink:

well yes Colin Mc Rae series and even the F-1 series r gud, but they r more of a simulation rather than arcade type of racing wich u find it in the NFS series.

In colin and F-1 series, more emphasis is given to the real thing as seen on t.v and in real life situations with real damage modelling and collision but in NFS we r more inclined towards an arcade (nothing to worry about) type of racing genre :wink:

neways, hv playd Moto GP as well but will rate NFS series (as per the options available here) 10/10 ...

neways.. do post ur comments guys...

cheers npeace.... :):)

bharat_r

In the zone
ok...little off topic..what is the latest & the best F1 racing game.I want to buy one.
Ea's website shows a game F1 challange 99-2002..
What is the latest?

DKant

In the zone
I don't think it's fair enuf to compare NFS to MotoGP. They r different kinds of games, with completely different USPs. NFS's main draw is..umm...uhh..well I guess we all play it cuz it's the most popular four-wheel racing sim. :D

MotoGP on the other hand offers a gr8 degree of realism vis-a-vis bike-handling and all that. So u play the two games for different reasons. Different kinds of pleasure to be extracted..if u wish.

So my vote goes to both of 'em. :p

BTW I haven't played F1 or Astare, so judgement reserved on those. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom