UPS somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Somebody plz suggest a good and reliable UPS for Indian Conditions which can be trusted to do its job properly. It should atleast give e 5-8 mins backup time. My config is on my signature. Please quote the approx. price also. Thnx guyz.

amey_dude

Journeyman
Powersafe UPS are also very good. They give almost 20min backup!!

I own one about a year and hv faced no problems with it :)

Its a 600VA ups and costs about 1700/-

G

gxsaurav

Wipro E series UPS, i just baught one a month back for Rs 2100

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
how is Numeric ?? Anybody using Numeric ? I am using Wipro Emerge Series right now and it sucks big time.

magnet

Youngling
apc has good cust service...........i m using punca or whtever frm past 3.5 years no probs....everyone says apc is gr8 so try that..but its xpensive a bit than others

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Ive used APC , Wipro emerge and Microtek ....to be frank I havent had a problem with any . APC seems to be the best but I think its a bit more expensive than the others.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
APC is the best. I've been using one for 3 yrs now and it has given me no problem whatsoever. I've had to change the batterey once(they come with Exide batteries which are very very good) which i suppose is normal.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
how is Numeric ?? Anybody using Numeric ? I am using Wipro Emerge Series right now and it sucks big time.

Well Mohit i am using a NUMERIC 500 UPS and i am having a 17" SAMSUNG monitor and it gives a good performance and back up time as well.U can go for any of the other UPSs mentioned in this post but for me NUMERIC is the working king in INDIAN CONDITIONS coz i live in mumbai and the climate here is HUMID and the humidity really screws up ur UPS if u dont hv a UPS for a climate like that of INDIA..... U can go for NUMERIC UPS and i bet that u will get VALUE n PERFORMANCE FOR EVERY PENNY u spend DUDE.. believe me 8)

cheers n peace.....

krisjr

In the zone
wipro things suck bad..i dont know y its in FMCG brands also..tey shud stick to software making etc..
wonder how Mr.premji got so rich..even richer than ambani guys..considering that one sells black gold(oil) another software etc

Decius

Broken In
I use a Microtek 600 Powermax UPS...costs 1900 bucks...n come with 2 years warranty, though u can opt for APC too coz it got LAN surge protection too but its more expensive...arnd 2400.

nikhil

Broken In
i've been using t he apc upe es 500 for many months with minimum problems...it had a minor electircal problem...some loose conection...the apc service centre located near my place fixed it within half an hour...did a through test...free of cost(it's under warrenty) overall i'm very much satisfied with it..i would highly recommend it to one and all..since it has good service network through out india...and it is an excellant product.... u should not have any major problems with it...if u run across it within the warrentry period then then service centre located in your city will replce it if they cannot fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom