UPS restarting pc

DFC

Broken In
I have a UPS which keeps restarting the pc. Its iball company and more than 2 years old.
I kept the UPS aside due to this problem, i thought it was a battery issue (battery was replaced last year ) but today i reconnected the UPS and the same problem, it keeps restarting the pc. I happens when there is electricity.

What could be the problem, battery issue or UPS RIP? Please advice.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I have a UPS which keeps restarting the pc. Its iball company and more than 2 years old.
I kept the UPS aside due to this problem, i thought it was a battery issue (battery was replaced last year ) but today i reconnected the UPS and the same problem, it keeps restarting the pc. I happens when there is electricity.

What could be the problem, battery issue or UPS RIP? Please advice.
UPS RIP buddy...

OP
D

DFC

Broken In
Can you suggest a good UPS brand. And how much volts will be the best choice, i will only connect the monitor and cabinate.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Can you suggest a good UPS brand. And how much volts will be the best choice, i will only connect the monitor and cabinet.

Mention the configuration of the components inside the cabinet and the Monitor model number...
Then I will tell you which UPS to buy and the wattage also.

OP
D

DFC

Broken In
17' lg monitor, will be upgrading in future to 19.5' or 21.5'.
Intel i5 6600, 16gb ram , gforce gt 520, Seasonic 520w

Current UPS model iball nirantar ups 630.

OP
D

DFC

Broken In
There are two models showing for APC 600VA UPS

APC BX600CI-IN

APC BX600C-IN

Which one do u recommend.

I open my current iball UPS today, date on the battery shows 11/2/2013. Do u think it could be the battery fault?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
There are two models showing for APC 600VA UPS

APC BX600CI-IN

APC BX600C-IN

Which one do u recommend.

I open my current iball UPS today, date on the battery shows 11/2/2013. Do u think it could be the battery fault?

Its better to go with reliable brand when it comes to UPS. So APC it is.

APC BX600CI-IN -Old design

APC BX600C-IN -New design

Choose from any.OK.

OP
D

DFC

Broken In
APC BX600C-IN and APC BX600CI-IN both have bad reviews on amazon after few months of usage. I am not 100% sure if i should buy it or not. Should i go for iball UPS, personal experience has been good with iball.

Can you share ur experience with APC 1000VA UPS . Did u buy it locally or online?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
APC BX600C-IN and APC BX600CI-IN both have bad reviews on amazon after few months of usage. I am not 100% sure if i should buy it or not. Should i go for iball UPS, personal experience has been good with iball.

Can you share ur experience with APC 1000VA UPS . Did u buy it locally or online?

I have APC BX600CI-IN which I have been using for the past 2 years and its working fine until I bought the APC 1000VA UPS some months ago. I require a 650VA UPS which can take the load of my PC so went with bigger UPS.

Top Bottom