[Want to Buy] UPS fro my system

heartripple

In the zone
hello guys.....

my old ups wipro 600VA is giving me so much problems......
so i think its time to buy a new one ......

Suggest a good ups for me according to my system configuration which should give me 15 minutes of back up .....

my current systems is in my signature

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
hello guys.....

my old ups wipro 600VA is giving me so much problems......
so i think its time to buy a new one ......

Suggest a good ups for me according to my system configuration which should give me 15 minutes of back up .....

my current systems is in my signature

it is not recommended to use your system on ups battery alone for long time.. just use it to save your work and then shut down.
you are fine with apc 600va. if possible get apc 1100va. it would be helpful if you add a powerful gpu later.
This section is to buy used products and not for getting suggestions.

OP
heartripple

heartripple

In the zone
it is not recommended to use your system on ups battery alone for long time.. just use it to save your work and then shut down.
you are fine with apc 600va. if possible get apc 1100va. it would be helpful if you add a powerful gpu later.
This section is to buy used products and not for getting suggestions.

I know we should not use pc on ups for long time..... but i have read somewhere that I need 1000VA ups for my system.....
anyways ..... apc 600va but what is the price of new one and where to buy from ???

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I know we should not use pc on ups for long time..... but i have read somewhere that I need 1000VA ups for my system.....
anyways ..... apc 600va but what is the price of new one and where to buy from ???

600va should provide enough time to backup if your cpu is not in overclocked state which is available at 2.3k. since you have a k series cpu and likely to overclock later, i suggest to get apc 1100va ups which is available at 5.3k. ask in any local shops. buying such heavy items online is not recommended and will cost much higher sipping charges.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
600VA -800VA is enough for your RIG even in OC'ed mode.If you are planning to use any higher end GPU then APC 1100VA UPS is required.OK.

OP
heartripple

heartripple

In the zone
600va should provide enough time to backup if your cpu is not in overclocked state which is available at 2.3k. since you have a k series cpu and likely to overclock later, i suggest to get apc 1100va ups which is available at 5.3k. ask in any local shops. buying such heavy items online is not recommended and will cost much higher sipping charges.

sorry for replying after so many days... i was busy with some family functions.....

most of the time my cpu runs in normal mode... ....

600VA -800VA is enough for your RIG even in OC'ed mode.If you are planning to use any higher end GPU then APC 1100VA UPS is required.OK.

i am plannigto upgrade my GPU but it will be mid range GPU...........

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
sorry for replying after so many days... i was busy with some family functions.....

most of the time my cpu runs in normal mode... ....

i am plannigto upgrade my GPU but it will be mid range GPU...........

how much will you be able to spend for the gpu?

Top Bottom