Upgrading PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
are you sure THAT you have "Core 2 Duo"???? Here you claimed "Pentium D" - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/150258-used-core2duo-mac-mini.html This is a different machine or the same machine?
mnnueltuttu said:
I would like to buy a new system my current system is pentium D processor

CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting <-- download this and tell the exact model of the CPU.

Next...I am locking this thread.

Reason: You have not read the read the sticky threads.

Read them. This way you'll learn that a processor needs a compatible socket.....a graphic card only needs a PCIe slot.....RAM on your motherboard has got nothing to do with the type of Video RAM on graphic card.....ATi/nVidia don't provide service for graphic cards, board makers like MSI, Asus, Zotac provide it.....providing service is not the job of your local shops (unless purchased from them, to which they can refuse too), it is the job of the company/distributor...."i want to buy i5 compatible motherboard" - why these questions are not right.......difference between sockets of first generation i3/i5 processors and second generation i3/i5 processors and hence the incompatibility and other stuff.

Read each and every thread in this link and start a fresh thread with PC Configuration guide filled up properly: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1546565-post2.html <-- read all

This thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom