Upgrade or New purchase

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Have you freshly installed windows 10 on m.2 ssd?

Sent from my RMX2185 using Tapatalk
Yes now I have. It is blazing fast. The kind of speed you get when you install a fresh copy of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.etc. But I agree its the most fastest Windows installation experience I've ever had.

But the SSD is still lying there at some angle

Last edited:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Yes now I have. It is blazing fast. The kind of speed you get when you install a fresh copy of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.etc. But I agree its the most fastest Windows installation experience I've ever had.

But the SSD is still lying there at some angle
Nice how is your experience on pc now? Does excel or other stuff still lags?

Sent from my M2006C3LI using Tapatalk

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
4 things remain for me to purchase:

1. 27” QHD Monitor (Budget 25k)
2. Gfx Card GTX 1660 Super or AMD RX 5600XT
3. Power Supply (Currently Corsair CX430)
4. Computer Table

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Monitor
Since you are buying a new table I am assuming that 32 inch wont be an issue
*www.amazon.in/dp/B07FLGR2PN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_XM1730F16P5788BSDV62

Gpu
*www.primeabgb.com/online-price-rev...-192-bit-gaming-graphics-card-zt-t16620d-10m/

SMPS
*www.amazon.in/dp/B08DKJJFW6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_KWN20DMQ6TDQBC7N1CSY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

TABLE
How much space in the room for the table ? Or give exact dimensions.
Here are few examples:

*www.amazon.in/dp/B08HKJ61RN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_43AK1AG1TQM5XTY5GJ5K?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

*www.amazon.in/dp/B08MQXFVJR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_MHA95A1GRHGS3W5V5R10

Last edited:
4 things remain for me to purchase:

1. 27” QHD Monitor (Budget 25k)
2. Gfx Card GTX 1660 Super or AMD RX 5600XT
3. Power Supply (Currently Corsair CX430)
4. Computer Table
1. Acer XV272U

2. Those are 40k+ now. Maybe look for used GTX 1060 or RX 570

3. For the mentioned GPUs, a 550W bronze is more than sufficient, like Gigabyte P550B for 3.5k. Buy it when you get a GPU maybe. For something high-end Antec HCG750 Gold is great for 7.6k, would be a good investment if you plan to wait for GPU prices to fall down & plan to get maybe 3060Ti.

4. Go to local shops. IMO get a normal table with 4 legs, at least 3ft x 2ft, 4ft x 2ft if you plan to use multi-monitor setup in future. I'm assuming the cabinet will be kept on the table.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
1. Acer XV272U

2. Those are 40k+ now. Maybe look for used GTX 1060 or RX 570

3. For the mentioned GPUs, a 550W bronze is more than sufficient, like Gigabyte P550B for 3.5k. Buy it when you get a GPU maybe. For something high-end Antec HCG750 Gold is great for 7.6k, would be a good investment if you plan to wait for GPU prices to fall down & plan to get maybe 3060Ti.

4. Go to local shops. IMO get a normal table with 4 legs, at least 3ft x 2ft, 4ft x 2ft if you plan to use multi-monitor setup in future. I'm assuming the cabinet will be kept on the table.
In some sites only the Zotac version of GTX 1660 Super is costly while Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, INNO3D are still below 25k. Which should I buy?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
In some sites only the Zotac version of GTX 1660 Super is costly while Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, INNO3D are still below 25k. Which should I buy?
Whatever low price you are seeing right now must be out of stock. They generally don't update or keep low price for out of stock components.

It will be out of stock. If you find any GTX 1660S from any of those companies at 25k, don't think, just buy, provided its a legit seller.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Try the valuestore.in they are showing 46 cards in stock. You most likely will find a 2060 somewhere around 40k.
1660 series sadly is all above 42k.

*www.thevaluestore.in/graphic-cards-online-india?bfilter=s0:7;

Whatever that is available in your budget just grab it if its in stock.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Try the valuestore.in they are showing 46 cards in stock. You most likely will find a 2060 somewhere around 40k.
1660 series sadly is all above 42k.

*www.thevaluestore.in/graphic-cards-online-india?bfilter=s0:7;

Whatever that is available in your budget just grab it if its in stock.
seeing this website first time. Is it legit ? or scam? Do you have any experience with this website?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
No I also haven't heard about it. Suddenly there are plethora of websites for computer peripherals.
If not this one then try vedant computers. But top tier sellers finish their stock early. Everywhere 1050ti has come to 20k and rest is all out of stock.
If you can wait then hold of the gpu purchase for now.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
No I also haven't heard about it. Suddenly there are plethora of websites for computer peripherals.
If not this one then try vedant computers. But top tier sellers finish their stock early. Everywhere 1050ti has come to 20k and rest is all out of stock.
If you can wait then hold of the gpu purchase for now.

Yeah i’ll have to… I was going to buy 1660 super for 21k but saw these prices jump more than double

Top Bottom