Upcoming Nokia N96 Specs Leaked At German Nokia Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
right dude
so lets back on the track
apart from OS what other thing is considered?
camera like n95 or n82 if like n82 then it will rocks
and design and looks . it looks like iphone with slide
doesn't it?

N96 lacks 3d hardware acceleration and has a much slower arm9 264mhz processor as per> forum.nokia.com/devices/N96
note that "dual cpu" tells us there are two seperate cpu to manage the gsm/wcdma stack and one for the symbian os.
Both are not available to the os.

OP
r2d2

r2d2

Journeyman
Most current ngage games does not have support for hardware 3d acceleration yet, so its not a big deal for me, btw n81 which is supposed to be the gaming flagship of nokia also does not have hardware 3d acceleration.

What I am really interested is that the n96 will sport a new DAC chip which will supposedly push the audio quality at the same level as the n91 or even better.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ read in a few sites that the DAC has only inc'd the audio quality only a notch above the N95 8GB.it still falls short of the N91 or even N81 quality.

The dac 33 audio chip is on the already out 5610xpress music and it aint doin any wonders in the quality.
Next gen ngage games like asphalt 3, system push evolution look utter crap on the n73 and nokia's gaming flagship n81 as and when compared to the n95.
For me the only interestin thing is the new symbian os 9.3 s60v3 fp 2.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ when come you played games on N73 n-gage arena

it is not yet released yet dude

and if you installed it somehow then lemme tell you the one you have installed is not supported so it is going to create problems

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
nokia is projecting n96 as multimedia flagship device ..with video, audio ,dvbh tv etc ..along with that stand on the back side ..

OP
r2d2

r2d2

Journeyman
^^^ read in a few sites that the DAC has only inc'd the audio quality only a notch above the N95 8GB.it still falls short of the N91 or even N81 quality.

Those reviews are done on pre production samples which are still buggy/unoptimized, lets wait for the final product to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom