[For Sale] Unused RMA'ed new Intel DH67BL motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

banskt

Broken In
Intel DH67BL motherboard (LGA1155 socket) for media builds

1. Model number and details: Intel DH67BL motherboard
2. Condition: New and unused (received after RMA)
3. Accessories: None
4. Reason for sale: Original motherboard was bricked within warranty period. Received this one on RMA. In the meantime, I had got another motherboard. This one was kept aside for a future build, which is not going to happen.
5. Warranty details: Lost original bill, so warranty cannot be claimed. The buyer can test and let me know if there are any problems within 3 days of purchase. Money will be refunded and the product will be taken back in case of any problem. (Shipping cost both ways would be shared equally by buyer and myself).
6. Expected Price: Rs. 3000 ( + shipping @ actuals) [Reduced price]
7. Price comparision: Flipkart
8. Location of Seller: Kolkata (Item in Kolkata, I live in Bangalore - so only way of selling is by shipping)

Reviews:
ComputerShopper (May 24, 2011)
With DVI and HDMI video outputs, loads of USB ports, and SATA 6Gbps support, it can make an inexpensive foundation for building a powerful, compact media PC.
OverclockersClub Forum User Review (Jan 2, 2011)
The DH67BL (Bearup Lake) motherboard is a MicroATX design that is packed full of functionality. This board is built using the Intel H67 PCH chipset and is designed for use with Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors that use the Socket 1155 package. While the DP67BG motherboard is built for the power user, the DH67BL is built for the mainstream user that is going to be utilizing it for the multimedia capabilities of the Sandybridge processor family and H67 chipset. This board includes Intel's Gigabit LAN, 10-Channel High Definition audio, SATA 6GB/s, and USB 3.0 technology.
SilentPCReview (Jan 9, 2010)
Despite the budget price, it has a few optional features not native to the chipset. It has an add-on USB 3.0 controller, RAID support, and an eSATA port.
PCStats (May 10, 2011)
Tweakers, gamers, overclockers - this is not your motherboard.... For home offices or students who are primarily concerned with standard desktop work, internet and office applications, content creation and perhaps a bit of 3D gaming every now and then - the Intel DH67BL is a worthwhile motherboard to consider. The DVI-I video output will meet the needs of most office users, though configuring dual screen displays is not going to be simple out of the box.
PCMag (Jan 3, 2011)
The DH67BL may not be adventurous, and may not contain everything even a midrange system builder might like, but it's a satisfying tool for doing the job at a compellingly low price.

*i.imgur.com/LV0J5fH.jpg
*i.imgur.com/yvFOLY5.jpg
*i.imgur.com/nBP0wRM.jpg
*i.imgur.com/5LEOxps.jpg

Note to admins: I could not take the CPUID screens as I do not have compatible CPUs presently.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yeah and a B75 motherboard still beats this with same features @ much lesser cost with warranty.. and it costs around Rs 4.5k
Im not here to troll your sale thread but you have to respect a buyer when you set initial cost

OP
banskt

banskt

Broken In
Yeah and a B75 motherboard still beats this with same features @ much lesser cost with warranty.. and it costs around Rs 4.5k
Im not here to troll your sale thread but you have to respect a buyer when you set initial cost

Price reduced for quick sale.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
[MENTION=94452]banskt[/MENTION] upload latest images on imgur.com, message me or any mod after that. Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom