Unscrewing Creative SBS 245??

sukesh1090

Adam young
why you want to open it?If you don't have any knowledge about the hardware then it is not recommended to open it.

OP
superboysahil

superboysahil

Broken In
out of curiosity... i don't use it much so why the hell i stop myself... also i can treat it as a piggy bang and hammer it... but i'm not stupid... I'm an engg student nd it urges me to split it properly...

Last edited:

sukesh1090

Adam young
then good luck with your experiment.i think it could be somewhere beneath the sponge stickers or any other stickers.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
nope not there....

Please refer to corresponding user guide/ manual.

out of curiosity... i don't use it much so why the hell i stop myself... also i can treat it as a piggy bang and hammer it... but i'm not stupid... I'm an engg student nd it urges me to split it properly...

Do that only if your speaker is out of warranty period. otherwise you will lose your warranty on your hardware.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
u need to pull out the front dust filters to access the speakers screw but removing the screws may hamper the warranty as well as the sound quality also there is nothing much that u can discover in there

OP
superboysahil

superboysahil

Broken In
well its not discovering as such... the ON/OFF button has some problem.. it doesn't clings to ON position... i just want to rectify that... and yeah.. warrant is void too... anyways... thank you...

Top Bottom