Unreal Tournament III - Campaign Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Hi,

Does one need to be online to play the Single Campaign mode for UT3. Each time I start campaign mode...it hangs on the first cut-seen...?

Am not patched to 1.3 yet. Rest of the game is working normal...?

Last edited:

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
You don't need to be online to play the campaign mode. If you have applied the first patch , it will even save your progress in campaign.

Does the game crash even if you try to skip movies?

OP
asingh

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
As soon as the movie startes..first 3 seconds...the whole system hangs. Just applied 1.3 patch. Will let you know in the morning what happens. But as of now....it hangs...within 3 seconds. The others modes, Instant Action, CTF, Duel, War..are all running normal. Am using the new ForceWare drivers.

Well...it is also not working after the 1.3 patch. I even rolled back to my normal drivers....169.21...removed the Physx Pack drivers. Still it is getting stuck on Campaign mode. 3 Seconds after the movie starts...! I tried it at the lowest resolution possible, with all effects..set to lowest. Others modes are running fine..all on HIGH...whats the issue.HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP..!

Last edited:
OP
asingh

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Now the 169.21 drivers are not letting me get the 1440 resolution. So I again went back to the Physics Pack drivers. Now resolution is fine...but Campaign mode is still not functional.

:(

OP
asingh

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Have also cross posted this here...
*utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=25501922#post25501922

Okay..solved it..

Went to this location:
Went to the config folder at:
C:\Documents and Settings\userlogin\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config

And in the UTENGINE.ini changed:
PumpWindowMessagesWhenRenderThreadStalled=True

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom