Unreal Tournament 2004 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edburg

In the zone
Hi guys i am playing UT 2004 currently and i love it especially the fast action paced thing but i dont know what to do with 100 adrenaline collected.Heard that enables some special moves or something like that.What is it and how do i access it ???

And my sys is 256 MB,Intel Extreme Graphics 2 and is not so powerful to play the game well but at low settings it plays fine but sometimes during the game the movement and/or views get stuck(does not hang) .Even tried lowest setting but same thing.Any ideas ??

Stalker

Padawan
Speed
This power up increases your movement speed, allowing you to run at twice the speed.
Command: W, W, W, W

Regenerate
This power up replenishes your health every second by five points. If you manage to reach 199 health, it will begin adding to your armor count. If you manage to reach 150 armor, it will stop until you lose health/armor, or until your adrenaline runs out.
Command: S, S, S, S

Invisibility
This power up renders you invisible. While enemies at a distance cannot see you, those who are right next to you will be able to make out a faint a outline of your character, like a watermark. Don’t rely on it completely.
Command: A, A, D, D

Berserk
This power up increases the damage you cause. It works like a Double Damage power up. Combine both the Double Damage and this ability for one hell of a destructive rampage.
Command: W, W, S, S

Camouflage
This power up blends your character into foliage and rocks, making you harder to see. This can only be activated if the Bonus Combos mutator is enabled.
Command: D, D, D, D

Pint-Size
This power up turns your character into a tiny player, making you harder to hit for the duration. This can only be activated if the Bonus Combos mutator is enabled.
Command: A, A, A, A

To speed up, try turning software rendering on (<<not sure abt this)
run at 640 @ 16-bit with every thing set to low & fog distance to min. Turn off decals, coronas, trilinear...etc..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom