Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
Yeah I heard about it a long time ago and since then have been waiting for its release. But the sad part is that to fully enjoy this game you need to have Xbox Live, which unfortunately isn't available in India. But still I am hoping that the single player mode turns out to be every bit as good as they are promising it to be. Otherwise, it'll gather dust just like my copy of Counter-Strike.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
abhijeet_ghosh said:
Yeah I heard about it a long time ago and since then have been waiting for its release. But the sad part is that to fully enjoy this game you need to have Xbox Live, which unfortunately isn't available in India. But still I am hoping that the single player mode turns out to be every bit as good as they are promising it to be. Otherwise, it'll gather dust just like my copy of Counter-Strike.
Isent it for PC ???

devilhead_satish

In the zone
rachitboom2 said:
OK now I have got it !!!
Thanks !!!
Rachit stop flooding mindlessly. Just cos you wanna increase your number of posts doesn't mean you post anything. We've joined this forum to learn and share information with our friends not to earn ranks like Digitized and Flooder etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom