ankt363

Right off the assembly line
Currently using Unraid on home server
intel 12400
z690 atx mobo
16 gig ddr4 ram
3 x 4TB senate ironwolf NAS drives
Using it as a Media server, File Server, Chat Server

I want to set up home CCTV cameras with my home server. Requirements are about 7 to 8 cameras. About 4 need to be 1080p HD. All cameras need to be IP Cameras.
I want that the recording backup on my Home server, either directly or after running through a NVR. I will get Segate Skyhawks drives 2 x 2TB running in RAID 0. Any suggestion on how to establish this. Cameras preferably can be HIKVISION cameras. Anyone with similar system or any advise how to achieve this?

OP
A

ankt363

Anyone with cctv running and backing up on a storage server. Not on cloud but local storage server, anything like that?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I use Mi's cameras. It's IP based camera that I can control using app.
Simple setup. Maybe in future I will invest in solutions from the likes of CP Plus. You might want to search it, they provide good security camera solutions.

OP
A

ankt363

I use Mi's cameras. It's IP based camera that I can control using app.
Simple setup. Maybe in future I will invest in solutions from the likes of CP Plus. You might want to search it, they provide good security camera solutions.

Thanks for replying, but i want to use multiple cameras with recording on my home server. I need a solution for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom