Unlocking Phones

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys!

I wanted to know that is it possible to unlock a T mobile/AT&T phone in Canada and send it India??Is it Legal to do it?
As phones are available very cheap in Foreign countries..
Thank you .. Help will be appreciated..

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes you can unlock it. & it's not illegal.

find the procedure on google.

Oh ..Thank you fr your reply..

I want to say that my brother lives in Canada and he will buy me a contact bound phone and send it to me in India.. Then I'll unlock the phone... Is it possible.? And this means I am breaking the contract.. So . are there any problems for me and my bro ?
Thank you..

Last edited:

RohanM

Cyborg Agent

I want to say that my brother lives in Canada and he will buy me a contact bound phone and send it to me in India.. Then I'll unlock the phone... Is it possible.? And this means I am breaking the contract.. So . are there any problems for me and my bro ?
Thank you..

your brother needs to pay the monthly pay as par the contract. :|
Yeah u can unlock it here also..

Thank you..

Actually, to break the contract & unlock the phone legally before the contract period ends would cost u a good amount of money(upto price of unlocked version). Without paying also u can unlock the phones at cheap prices....................(Don't ask me how n where, just google it)

Top Bottom