Unlimited call for Rs.246 only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
you may heard that Aircel is launched today in Kolkata, and they started a incredible offer........ recharge with Rs.246 and make unlimited call to any local mobile and land phones for 30 days, i think such type of offer is first here in India, lets see what other competitors will do ;)

if they continue with this offer, this will surely change the total idea of the mobile charges..........

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^its just a promo...i can bet on it. This will be around for a coupla months, and then..poof!!

OT: 'sup with you? underground kyon ho gaya?

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
no one known has opted for this scheme yet. u know of anyone who has? hows the service on the whole?

OT : chek ur pm

OP
Tech.Masti

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
mera bhi koi dost nehi liya hai ab tak
SERVICE:
in my area Aircel started service more than 1 year ago, and the service is not good enough, signal strength is very bad...... my home is just 8-10 minutes walking distance from Aircel tower, but in my room, i get max 3-4 line of signal strength:mad: and generally its 1-2 line only :(, still now no full GPRS, only wap service, we can only surf only Aircel wapsite, and download some payable things:(

ajantrik

Right off the assembly line
...I have taken Aircel in Kolkata..As usual lots of problems. Other than week signal, my incoming has stopped suddenly, outgoing ok. recharge failed two times, then recharge has been stopped. 246 unlimited not started yet. I will let you know when it comes and how it works...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
hey guys..please keep updating this thread..i really want to get an aircel but will only do so after seeing how you guys go about it...

yahooo.c0m

Gunner For Ever
My friends @ jadavpur r saying dat network is ok. Getting good clarity even inside their apartment. I am not sure about salt lake now. If the network works well @ salt lake , i will surely subscribe 2 it :p

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^is the unlimited plan implimented yet??

i m sure vodafone and airtel will bar their networks frm aircel to make peaple drop this service

Last edited:

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
aircel was already launched in shillong when i was there and has been around for around 2 and half years... i have noticed that its service is nowhere near to other providers... so you better check out their QoS before subscribing...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i guess voda and airtel have enogh moola to take care of that.. :D

else..they need to bring their prices down too...which is no very likely

ajantrik

Right off the assembly line
Re: unlimited local for 196 and STD for 496

...as i said in my last post, aircel sucks, you can make a call to other network after 100 attempts, as of today. do'nt make the blunder of taking it at this moment (i have done), wait n watch. reliance mobile is providing unlimited local for 196 and STD for 496. i hope airtel and vodafone will join soon...

OP
Tech.Masti

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^^ i heard that its launched for calling only reliance phones, not only phones......

BTW, my friends friend using unlimitied plan of Aircel, and its works good, and here in south24 pgs. (West Bengal), no such network busy problem

vilas_patil

Journeyman
@ajantrik as u said "reliance mobile is providing unlimited local for 196 and STD for 496"
IS IT RELIANCE TO RELIANCE OR ANY OPERATORS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom