uninstalled

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

atul

i use w2k ...

i had uninstalled a trial version software ... bt due 2 its limited use i uninstalled it ....

2 use it fully ... i bought it ... & installed it ....

bt the registered version refuses 2 start as it detects the trial version ... which had expired ...

i had uninstalled it (trial) properly ... & even registry entries ver deleted ...

eventhough ... problem persists ....

R there any files which r present in my OS ??? how do i remove them ???

help me out ...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
try installing the old one and search for a place where u can insert a cd key or registration key and insert it from the new and original copy u have purchased.if this dosent help Private message me with the softwares desciption and version and the problem and will try to help ya out.peace.

OP
A

atul

nahi yaar ... the trial version was old 1 ... tried keying in the serial no. of new 1 which i bought ...

bt it doesn`t accept it ...

i don`t wanna reinstall w2k only 4 this software ...

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Dont bother with such softwares....i mean some one as good as a genuine user like u who has brought a legal software is having this much trouble ..the company deserves to go bankrupt....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Did th program's uninstaller remove th registry entries or did u remove them manually ? If th entries were removed by th uninstaller, then u need to search for th prog's entries in th registry and remove them. Also, try searching for ini files related to that program and remove them too.

curvenger

Broken In
The problem is that there was some key entry in the registry ... get this software called Registry Monitor and find out where the key is written ..first u might need to install the older version... delete the key and try to install the software and regsiter it.. see the difference!

OP
A

atul

thanx ...

will search 4 ini files ... related 2 that software ...

bt i have also manually removed those registry entries related 2 that software ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom