Unable to Purchase from PSN Store

atish4011

Broken In
Hello guys
I have a ps3 and i recently bought ps4 the problem is that with my new ps4 a 14 day ps plus subscription came which i activated using my axis bank debit card and the card was accepted now the problem is that whatever i am trying to purchase from the store or i am trying to add funds it says credit card information not valid it is funny because with the same details i activated my ps plus subscription what is the prolem ?
please help me with any solutions

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Debit cards = troublesome. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/internet-...information-regarding-indian-debit-cards.html

Credit cards will work fine.

Gollum

Collector
Hello guys
I have a ps3 and i recently bought ps4 the problem is that with my new ps4 a 14 day ps plus subscription came which i activated using my axis bank debit card and the card was accepted now the problem is that whatever i am trying to purchase from the store or i am trying to add funds it says credit card information not valid it is funny because with the same details i activated my ps plus subscription what is the prolem ?
please help me with any solutions
delete the card information and try again.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You won't be able to buy games using a debit card. You'll necessarily have to use a credit card.

There's lot more info in the link ico posted. Give that a read.

Top Bottom