Unable to attract even a single girl, frustrated man sues Axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
New Delhi. In what could prove to be a major marketing and legal embarrassment for Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), a 26-year-old man has filed a case against the FMCG company, which owns the Axe brand of men grooming products, for ‘cheating’ and causing him ‘mental suffering’. The plaintiff has cited his failure to attract any girl at all even though he’s been using Axe products for over seven years now. Axe advertisements suggest that the products help men in instantly attracting women.
Vaibhav Bedi, the petitioner, also surrendered all his used, unused and half-used deodorant sprays, perfume sticks and roll-ons, anti-perspirants, aftershaves, body washes, shampoos, and hair gels to the court, and demanded a laboratory test of the products and narcotics test of the brand managers of Axe. Vaibhav was pushed to take this step when his bai (maid) beat him with a broom when he tried to impress her by appearing naked in front of her after applying all the Axe products.
Read More

dissel

Cyborg Agent
“I had always stored them in cool and dry place, and kept them away from direct light or heat. I’d always use a ruler before applying the spray and make sure that the distance between the nozzle and my armpit was at least 15 centimeters. I’d do everything they told. I even beat up my 5-year-old nephew for coming near my closet, as they had instructed it to keep away from children’s reach.And yet, all I get is a broom beating from my ugly bai.”

This is the most funny part.....I have ever read my life :-D:-D:-D

If he did such things in real life, there is no wonder why girls can't find any interest in him.

Sorry no offense to any one....felt sorry for vaibhav...but I can't help myself to do :-D:-D:-D:-D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
I guess he might be getting rich soon.. The company will pay him to keep his mouth shut..

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
omg , you all fools !

its a fake news from fakingnews !

lol u all got fooled . !!

plagiarism !

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
omg , you all fools !

plagiarism !

wow you are so intelligent mate... we all fools never ever knew this.. not even a little hint even after seeing the 'Read More' in the first post.

India needs more bright and intelligent people like you. please get us a noble prize. will ya bro ? :-D

_

omg , you all fools !

plagiarism !

hey man, i am really impressed by your ability, i have a marriage proposal for you, the gu(a)y is vaibhav ! i hope you know him already, he is soo cooler than you, the instant u know him i can assure you that you'll fall in love with him.

adios, keep bringing such news ! atleast there are fcukheads im mean brain heads like you here !

Krow

Crowman
omg , you all fools !

plagiarism !

Yes, we are fools. Yes, we didn't know anything about this. Yes, we all took it seriously and also seriously asked for vaibhavtek's unbanning. Oh God, we are such fools now. Admins will really grant our wish and make vaibhavtek Super admin and ruler of this forum and planet. Come to think of it, since you are so intelligent, you should be made SUPER DUPER admin. What say? We will support your intelligence O great one. 8)

wow you are so intelligent mate... we all fools never ever knew this.. not even a little hint even after seeing the 'Read More' in the first post.

India needs more bright and intelligent people like you. please get us a noble prize. will ya bro ? :-D

_
Yes, he should surely get a noble prize. If Obama could, then so can he! After all, he has shown us such a hard to spot thing. He is the most intelligent one on this forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom